Friday, September 26, 2008

Falling Behind

The strawberries were late this year due to the wet Spring we had, the apple harvest is about 2-3 weeks behind due to a cool end of August and warm days in September. So it's no surprise that I'm way behind on by blog either. The weather has a part here too, since we had to enjoy our beautiful warm days outside. When the rainy days came, my hours were consumed by getting Christian into Middle school, reading and signing bizillion papers that came home; planning and writing Nolan's and Ethan's learning plans, and executing them as well; getting trained for my new Cub Scout Den leader position and the list can go on forever . . . I think my head is above water now, so I should be able to stay a bit more current. Maybe??

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! That looks heavenly! I hope your boys know how blessed they are to have parents willing to take these adventures with them.

Jill said...

oops, I meant to leave this comment on your most recent post, but I guess you probably figured that out!