Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bear Grylls' Apprentice

This is to those of you out there who are fans of Bear Grylls and his show "Man vs Wild". You don't need to worry, if Bear ever gets sick from one of his food choices, or gets sick of his food choices and decides to drop the show, we got him covered. Nolan would be happy to carry on the show. The other day he walked in the house and very matter of factly, told me he had just eaten a worm. At first I played along with what I thought was a joke. Not so. Apparently it's very easy to eat a worm, you just bite it in half and swallow. If you are queasy and grossed out by now, I warned you that this is for Bear Grylls' fans, remember? I also learned that when he went fishing at the little creek with his friend Ethan F., they had tried a few periwinkles that they caught for bait. Hey, from periwinkle to worms, just a natural progression! I don't really want to know what is next. No wonder Nolan has trouble at times to finish his dinner plate, all this snacking . .

No comments: