Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I have been convalescing for several days. I have got the works; fever, body aches, cough and all that nasty stuff. There is hope on the horizon though. After seeing the Dr twice this week, I got a prescription for a Z pack. In my feverish state, the Zpack sounds to me like a super hero name. I can envision his eye mask and horse galloping to rescue me from this misery!
Kidding aside, my real super heroes have been my family and friends. My husband, who is been doing double duty; my sons, who have been cooking and doing laundry, who have been very diligent with school work; and a sweet friend who picked up groceries and drove the boys to where they needed to be. Thank you!
Now here is a little glimpse of how else Nolan and Ethan kept themselves busy while I was down. They rebuilt their bunker. All you could see yesterday evening was the glow of a headlamp as Nolan did not give up until after dark. He even took this picture to show since I wasn't in any condition to wander out there.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling so badly! Hopefully your superhero Zpak will save the day!!

Nice job, Nolan, on your bunker. I'm comin' over in the event of an invasion 8^)

BRIDGET said...

When mom's hunkered down, boys are bunkered down!

Hope you feel better soon...
God bless you!