Wednesday, December 12, 2007

PATRIA AMADA

What a great treat to be able to return to my home country! I had a wonderful time visiting, talking lots, shopping, talking, eating and watching movies with my dear Mom. Oh, did I mentioned we talked a lot? It was great! Another reason to visit, was to meet my new nephew, Joao Mauricio. He is a real cutie and I had so much fun with him. Of course I also saw lot of my relatives and old friends. It was great to see them all, go back in time with our stories and get an update on everybody. Amazing how time passes! But fortunately, our friendships remain the same. I need to say many thanks to my awesome husband, who made this trip a reality by taking off work to take care of the kids and manning the house for the 13 days that I was gone.You are one of a kind, my dear Shawn!!

My Mom and nephew Joao Mauricio

My "little" brother, his wife Simone and Joao Mauricio

What a great time we had!!

No comments: