Friday, April 30, 2010

Boys are Back in Town

Last time I blogged I was telling you how I was enjoying having some time with my youngest. I asked him if he was ready for his brothers to return. He said "Not really, I like it being just me and you and dad". I guess he was basking on all the attention and the bit of the spoiling bestowed upon him. We really were ready for them to return, and they came back full of adventures to tell. Hearing about the black bear they spotted and about the tick Nolan extracted from himself, were just the beginning of the tales heard around the dinner table. Here Ethan goes to check out the med vac helicopter with his cub scout den. We have a great neighbor who is a flight nurse, so the boys were able to a first hand tour, inside and out this cool helicopter. After all this fun we met with dad for a cheeseburger lunch.

No comments: