Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Missing Shot

As Nolan works on his English project, chronicling many aspects and stages of his life, he asks for a picture of him skiing. Part of the project is to illustrate his writings while also preserving memories by addind photographs. Since I am the one who mainly wears the hat of phothgrapher in this house, the only pictures I had of him, were at the bottom of the slopes, where I'm the most comfortable. It would be hard enough (I should say nearly impossible) for me to follow him down the double blacks, let alone take pictures of him. I'm neither that brave or coordinated. He was lucky that his dad was a bit more abiding, and although maybe he was hoping for something like these amazing pictures, we got a pretty good shot. It will be a fine keepsake for his book.

No comments: