Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012 So Far

We welcomed 2012 surrounded by great friends and dancing to some good ole' 80's music (yeah, we are dating ourselves).  The first two days provided us some more rest & relaxation, enough to get us ready to hit the routine again.  By then we were ready to get back to work, school, carpooling, shopping, cleaning, cooking and laudry.  All the kind of things that we don't find worthy of recording on the blog or with our cameras, but that make up such big chunk of our lives.


The routine was broken by a school snow day,
by a hike
with my wonderful husband,
and by some sledding fun.


These fearless girls are the ones who inspired me to tear down the hill.
Although I can't take credit for being as brave as the young girls.  They hit "Suicide Hill" head first with no hesitation, it took me 30 minutes to get enough courage to go down it sitting on my behind.  Along with some other girls my age, I  found a more gentle hill, which we dubbed "Mom's Hill,"  to dive head first.

No comments: