Saturday, March 29, 2008

Soccer Season . . .

. . . means lots of laundry for mom!! I believe yesterday was one of the most fun soccer practices Nolan ever had! We had some snow/slush falling which made the soccer field very muddy. I stayed inside my nice dry and warm car and could hear their squeals of delight as they chased after the ball and inevitably slided in to mud puddles. Good thing I planned ahead and had towels and sheets to protect the inside of our car as I took 3 muddy boys back home. The washer did a pretty good job in cleaning the clothes and a bit of brushing got the cleats cleaned again, so, lots of fun had and no harm done!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Simone, you were always so good about planning ahead! Sometimes when I don't think ahead or am not prepared for something like muddy kids, I say to myself, "Simone would have done..." I want to be like you when I grow up!