Saturday, May 10, 2008

Breakfast in Bed

I was told on the eve of my birthday that I should stay in bed in the morning and not to get up, fine with me! The boys were planning a surprise and the excitement must have been great, because at 5:49 am the next morning they came in to let me know again, that I should not get up!! I really wasn't planning on doing at that time! About a hour later they came in with one of my favorite breakfast and hand made cards. I got to have b-fast and read a book in bed on a school day morning. What a gift!! And that was just the beginning of a wonderful day. Thank you my dear boys and husband! I love you!

2 comments:

Jill said...

This story has been making me smile for 2 days now. It was so fun to talk to you on Friday. It felt like old times. Hope you had a happy Mother's Day too.

Jackie Buitelaar said...

Happy belated b-day AND happy mothers day, glad to see you were treated well by your three active alarm clocks!