Monday, October 20, 2008

Soccerless Saturdays

We woke up this Saturday with no definite plans. Shawn and I went out for a little run, came home and fixed a tasty breakfast of hash brown, eggs and toast. It was a beautiful day and it was calling us out. I had hoped to go on a hike with my cousin Jessie and her little son the day before ,but the weather was too wet for the little one. I have learned that out here we basically make our plans according to the weather. So today was a hiking day. Both Jessie and I had things to do around the house, but that could wait for a rainy day. Shawn and Christian went mountain biking with friends and Ethan did his favorite thing, playing with his friend Noah. We sure aren't missing having our Saturday schedule being dictated by soccer.

1 comment:

Conne Pursley said...

yah-no fair--I cannot wait for soccerless saturdays!