Monday, November 10, 2008

Time With Family

Memories are something we can give our children that is free, yet priceless at the same time. I believe that the memories with grandparents are even more precious. This was one of those weekends, where the boys made some good memories with their grandparents as they listen to them talking about their childhood. I remember so many stories my grandparents told me, and I'm now passing them on to our kids. I only wish I had heard and retained even more!! So I really treasure this time the boys can have with their grandparents. I'm sure that playing krokono with grandpa and grandma will also always stay with the boys as special moments, especially since their grandpa made this board for us. It's one of our favorite games to play, so great for all ages. and this board is already a family heirloom!

No comments: