Friday, February 20, 2009

At the Beach

We have done many things at the beach here in Brazil. One of me and my brothers favorite things is boarding. We try to catch a wave right when it breaks so we can get a good boost on our boards. One wave was so powerful it threw me off my board, the current dragged me underwater, and scraped my knee on the surface of the sand. One day we used a hole we had dug the day earlier for Ethan to get in, so I could cover him with sand. I covered him with sand up to his chin, so none of his neck could be seen. He looked just like a bobble head. If I would have been a random person walking on the beach, they would have thought it was just a head. My mom forgot the camera, so there is no picture. Part of the time our little cousin João Mauricio came, so we dug a big hole for him and filled it with water, so it would be a pool for him. He didn´t like the big crashing waves at the ocean. Christian

3 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for keeping us updated, Christian. You are doing a great job!! I had the same experience this summer that you did (getting thrown off your board). It was very hard for me to get back out there and try again. Have loads of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Christian, it sounds like you are having a blast! So did you dig up your brother or is he still just a "head" on the beach???

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...I CAN'T believe your mom FORGOT her camera!!! That's sooooo unlike her! (Ha Ha).