Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Math Bug

Ethan complained about a headache and at first I did not have much sympathy, my head was raging as well. Later in the day as we took Christian to his classes and went on to run some errands, he kept begging to just go home. That's when I saw that he had goose bumps and felt quite warm. Once we were back home, he snuggled with a blanket, took some Tylenol and dozed. He recovered well and by evening felt and acted normal again. He also had a very palpable explanation to the onset of his malaise. "Mom, I know where I caught my fever, it's from doing all that math. My head was hurting when I was talking so much (referring to answering my math quizzes)." So be aware, you are at risk of coming down with a fever if you been exposed to to much math.

2 comments:

Amy Mason said...

Hey Ethan,
I just balanced the checkbook and I can assure you it gave me a headache!!! Math pains are the worst :)
Happy you are feeling better!
Amy :)

Jill said...

I LOVE it!! Good one, Ethan. That Mom of yours is a one tough teach!!