Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Conquering the Howlin' Tornado

Last time we hit the slides at the Wolf Lodge, Ethan had to be convinced (with a little bribery) to try one of the bigger slides. He had fun and went back, but there was talking him into trying the other ones. We were eager to get back to those fun slides, well I was not that eager since I was still battling the remains of my cold. About an hour after we started, I look up and see Ethan in the Howlin' Tornado line!! How did that happen? Christian told him he would give him five bucks he tried it just once. All of a sudden he turned brave.

He even came out with a smile on his face and there was no turning back after that. He kept going back over and over. As for my cold, all that humidity must have done the trick, I felt quite well and had enough energy to hit the Tornado (and yell really loud).

No comments: