Thursday, January 31, 2008

ABRAKADABRA

Last Friday we went to a Magic show! We were really entertained by the talented magician. He needed a lot of volunteers and occasionally the boys raised their hands very timidily. Now when he needed a mom volunteer, our boys did not hesitate to point at me. Since we were sitting in the front row, it did not take long for him to notice me, and off I went to the stage! I was aked for my ring, and although I did think the magician was very talented I gave him my band and kept the diamond on my finger. Even the magician thought it was a good move. The "polisher" where I dropped my ring in to, turned out to be a grinder, but at the end, my ring was in a locked jewelry box. How does he do it? I'm sure Jill still can't believe that a magician was able to take off her watch from her wrist and give it back to her without her knowing her watch was gone. Remember that Jill? Hihgly entertaining!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

http://ernst5.blogspot.com/

Gwen already has her blog up, so go visit!

Very cool, Simone, about your ring. As I was reading about you being called up to the stage, I was thinking about that very incident with my watch. Can't believe you remember that. I still get the shivers thinking about it.

How DO they do it??

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Mason said...

Was the magician Sterling Detz by chance? :)