Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A FAMILY AFFAIR

Yes, the whole family skiing together! Now what is amazing about this, is not that the littlest one is now on the slopes, but that I'm giving it another try. Those of you who have seen me on skis know that skiing is not my strongest point! However, once Ethan joined the boys and Shawn, I just stood there watching all the fun and told myself I was giving it another go at it. And it has been a lot of fun. Right now, Ethan and I are masters of the bunny hills and are braving the green runs. But I know that it will not be long before Ethan will also zoom down the hill and just shout a "hi" to mom while I hardly get a glimpse of him, like Nolan is doing!! Oh well!! It's fun to see how fast the boys learn and how much they love it. We had a beautiful sunny day the last time we went. The pictures bellow are a glimpse of that. Between balancing myself on the skis and keeping an eye on Christian and Nolan, I did not get the best shots. To see some real breathtaking shots, go to http://www.mtbaker.us/ Ethan getting off the lift for the first time. A little scary! But he kept coming back!

"I'm tired but I'm not stopping until they close the lifts"

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Good for you, Simone, for getting back out there. I see that shameless plug for Brazil