Thursday, January 24, 2008

FLIP FLOP TOWN

MLK Monday was a beautiful day and we were not the only ones taking a walk on Taylor dock, our town's boardwalk by the bay. The sun was out but the temps barely made it up to the 40's. Most people, including us, were dressed in warm jackets and hats, even wearing sun glasses, which is amazing that we all found our sun glasses after having forgotten about them for many days! Didn't take long before I saw someone in a short sleeve T-shirt and capris. But people wearing flip flops were a common sight . Maybe that caught my eye because my feet are always cold and you won't see my toes until well in to the spring. But after closer observation, I might have found the secret. Apparently, if you hold a cup of coffee really tight in your hands and take a sip every few yards or so, it will compensate for the flip flops. I don't think I will be trying it anytime soon, but let me know if it work for you.

No comments: