Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bread Anyone?

I was out of whole wheat flour and oatmeal and went to C&C to get a bag of each. Pretty simple! When I get there I realize the store will close in 3 minutes. I say hi to my friend Larry who is also shopping there and who told me that he would make sure the cashiers don't leave before I get my stuff. So I race to the flour aisle and use my muscles to transfer two 50# bags of goods to my cart. Mission accomplished. The next morning as I get ready to cook oatmeal for breakfast, Shawn informs we have only a lit bit left. Oh no I tell him, I got a whole new 50# bag. "Uuhh, I don't think so, there are 2 bags of whole wheat flour." Nooo! In my rush I read the label on the shelf but did not double check the bag. Now I have 100# of whole wheat flour! As Shawn put it, "Well, I guess you will be baking a lot of bread!"

No comments: