Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Reluctant Hiker

Four out of five members of our family were excited about going on a hike. The fifth person was hoping to spend the day playing with a friend instead. When that option did not work out, he had to join us, and wasn't really impressed by it.
Until . . .

. . . we hit snow level and a snow ball fight got started.

There was also another bonus, we had our neighbor's dog with us and she was great addition and distraction. For privacy issues I'm not disclosing the name of the "fifth person", but at the end, he was won over and actually said he enjoyed the outing! P.S. Ann, for obvious reasons we had to change our destination and went to Park Butte instead. Keep checking though; we plan to hit Church Mt tomorrow and I'll post the pictures I promised you. Even better, come join us!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Wow...for a minute there I thought E did Church Mtn!!!!

I'd love to come and hike that one w/you...maybe in August???